Pharmacy Services in Winnipeg for Palliative Care and Home Care
Tache Pharmacy can provide pharmacy services in Winnipeg, as well as support, to caregivers and healthcare providers with the following services:
- Unique compounded medication such as suppositories, lollipops, under the tongue, topical sprays/gels or liquid dosage forms
- Anti-nausea, laxatives, oral/mouth care and other supportive medications
- Prefilled syringes and preparations for IV, SC or IM dosing
- Pain medication and continuous SC Infusion Pumps
- Compassionate and prompt service (24 hour Emergency Service)
- Medical information for caregiver or nurse
- Free prescription pickup service
- Free Prescription Delivery
- Compliance/Bubble Packing Pill for convenience
If you are a caregiver, or a healthcare provider, looking for pharmacy services in Winnipeg for palliative care and/or home care, we can help. We specialize in these complex care areas.
We work with residential care facilities to help them ensure that they are complying with the Manitoba Residential Care Licensing manual. In particular, our expertise is regarding medications and fulfilling the requirements of the Medication Policy (Appendix D) of the Licensing Manual. To learn more about how we work with Residential Care Facility operators please visit our Manitoba Residential Care Licensing Manual page.