Winnipeg Pharmacy – Compounding Pharmacy
Please note that we are now open until 6:00 PM on weekdays.
We have received flu shots and are now booking appointments for the flu shot. Please note that the link below can also be used to book Covid shots.
We are now allowing a limited and controlled number of customers inside the pharmacy.
We are a specialized Winnipeg Pharmacy providing free prescription delivery during the Covid-19 crisis.
“No contact” delivery is available upon request.
Visit our Quick Guide to Coronavirus to learn more about COVID-19.
Are you trying to avoid exposure to COVID-19?
Have our Winnipeg Pharmacy deliver your medications right to your door for free.
“Wonderful experience all the way around. They care about people. Extremely refreshing.” – Tache Pharmacy Customer, Jill Chubaty
“The best pharmacy in town. The staff are always pleasant and ready to help with any questions. Their deliveries are prompt and on time.” – Tache Pharmacy Customer, Albert C.
Winnipeg Pharmacy Open and Helping During This Crisis
Tache Pharmacy is open. We understand that you and your loved ones need critical medicines.
Due to that fact, we plan to stay open during this coronavirus crisis and help our customers in any way we can.
At the present time, our Winnipeg pharmacy is limiting public access into the store.
The hours we are open to the public are 9 AM to 6:00 PM weekdays and regular hours on Saturdays. We suggest ordering your medications online or by phone.
A limited number of patrons will now be allowed inside the pharmacy. Physical distancing rules are in effect. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please do NOT attend the store if you are feeling any flu-like symptoms. Instead, you can call us or use our online prescription ordering service.
Symptoms to look for include fever, fatigue, dry cough, muscle aches and/or shortness of breath.
Preventing COVID-19 Spread
Under these current cicumstances, we are taking important steps to protect you from the potential spread of coronavirus.
Rest assured that our pharmacists and staff are taking all necessary precautions.
For as long as is necessary, these steps will include:
- regular handwashing
- wearing gloves if necessary to handle medications
- regular hourly disinfecting of countertops, work areas and tools (high touch areas)
- thorough daily disinfecting of the pharmacy during after-hours
- staff staying home if feeling ill in any way
- Plexiglass barriers
Free City-Wide Prescription Delivery from our Winnipeg Pharmacy
Since we should all be physical distancing, free delivery of medicines is vital right now.
If you are following physical distancing guidelines and you are unable to pick up you medications we can help.
Your current pharmacy is unable to deliver and you don’t know what to do.
If necessary, we can transfer your prescription and have it brought right to your door.
“No contact” delivery is available upon request.
New Customers – How To Order
It is very easy to get your prescriptions from Tache Pharmacy if you are a new customer. Follow these simple steps:
- As stated above, call us at (204) 233-3469 or use our online prescription order form to place your order.
- If you have a new prescription on you then we will need it. So, take a picture with your device and upload it when filling out the online order form. We will pick up the original paper prescription when we deliver your medications.
- If your prescriptions are at another pharmacy we will need some extra details. We need the name and phone number of the pharmacy. Also, we need the names of your medications or the prescription numbers. And then, with that information, we can transfer your prescriptions.
- After that, all you need to do is wait for us to deliver your medications.
Follow the steps above and you will get your vital medications delivered right to your door. You can avoid public exposure.
Winnipeg Coronavirus Screening Sites
The Manitoba Government has launched an online COVID-19 screening tool.
For the most up-to-date list of screening sites in Manitoba please visit https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/locations.html
Please note that you must be referred by Health Links to be tested. You cannot just show up at a testing site. Therefore, please call ahead.
There are now five coronavirus screening sites in Winnipeg. These sites include:
- Access Transcona (845 Regent Ave West)
- Mount Carmel Clinic (886 Main Street)
- Access Winnipeg West (280 Booth Drive)
- Access Fort Garry (135 Plaza Drive)
- Manitoba Public Insurance Bison Service Centre (15 Barnes Street) – new drive-thru testing site.
All sites will be open Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There are also testing sites in:
- Portage La Prairie
- Pine Falls
- The Pas
- Flin Flon
Order Medications Online or by Phone
In the hope of flattening the curve, staying home and physical distancing is critical at this time.
Therefore, using a pharmacy delivery service is important. Plus, it’s convenient.
Not only is this convenient but most importantly this will protect you from any unnecessary exposure to the coronavirus.
Another important point, by using our free city-wide delivery service you are following social distancing guidelines.
Visit Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Canada for more detailed information
“Tache’s team has never let me down in 22 years. Keep up the great work.” – Tache Pharmacy Customer, Darryl Schell
Your Winnipeg pharmacy providing prescription medicine and specialized pharmacy services.
Proud to provide service to St. Boniface and Winnipeg residents since 1974.
What makes Tache Pharmacy different? Winnipeg pharmacy providing specialized products and services that many other pharmacies can’t provide. In other words, if your pharmacy can’t do it give us a call. We would love to help.
Our specialized products and services include:
- compounding pharmacy services
- palliative care services
- long term care services
- hormone replacement therapy consultations
- erectile dysfunction consultations
- travel health
- medical supplies
- and much more
If you are looking for a specialized pharmacy service call us at (204) 233-3469 and discover how we can help. For instance, you can have your prescriptions filled and have all your health questions answered by our pharmacists too.
Visit ShopTachePharmacy.com to buy pharmacy products or medical supplies.